Waste generated from emergency & defence industry
Emergency and defence industries frequently engage in activities and operations which generate a variety of different waste streams. Waste generating activities covered by Benzoil’s capabilities specifically include the generation of liquid waste from cleaning activities, waste oil from maintenance and repair, chemical or solvent use in laboratories, and waste produced from emergency response situations.
Specific pollutants we handle in emergency and defence industries include:
- Acids & alkalis
- Organic solvents
- Industrial wash waters
- Mineral oils
- Contaminated water
- Reactive chemicals
Benzoil works with emergency and defence industries to provide best practice outcomes for industrial waste and by-products streams, offering resource recovery and treatment and disposal options. Talk to us today about:
- Pollutants generated in the event of fire fighting and suppression activities, e.g. AFFF, PFOS, PFOA
- Surplus POL (petroleum, oils and lubricants) products
- Batteries used for maintenance, communications equipment and components
- Solvents and volatile organic compounds used within laboratory and maintenance situations
- Radioactive materials used in hospitals and laboratories.